Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy
As Artebir, we show the utmost care for the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and stored according to 6698 Personal Data Protection Law (“GDPR”).
1. How Can We Process Your Data?
Under 6698 GDPR, your personal data that you share with Artebir can be processed by recording, storing, modifying, rearranging, fully or partially, automatically or by non-automatic means by us. All operation applied on data under GDPR is accepted as “processing of personal data”.
2. Personal Data Processing Purposes And Legal Reasons
The personal data you share can be processed to provide the services according to the agreement and technology and to develop provided products and services,
To provide information to prosecutors’ offices, courts and relevant public officials on matters of public safety and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
To offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with persons or institutions that can offer them within the legal framework,
To analyse advertisement preferences,
According to secondary regulations related to 6698 GDPR.
3. Information About Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
For the abovementioned purposes, Artebir can transfer your personal data to our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates and without any limitation to program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other third party companies that use Artebir infrastructure and persons and organizations related to the service provided, we receive service, cooperate with.
4. Personal Data Collection Methods
Your personal data,
Artebir can process and collect that by using forms on website and mobile applications and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address, the preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser, and the browsing time;
From physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or in writing, verbal or written or received from people who share their personal data with business cards, CVs, bids and other ways for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with Artebir, applying for a job, making offers, etc.;
Data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data provided by public databases and from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before GDPR Regulation
Artebir does not have any of your personal data before GDPR regulation entered into force on 07 April 2016. (If your website was collecting data before this date, you need to specify how the data is processed and stored.)
6. Transfer of Personal Data
The data collected to be processed in Turkey or to be processed outside Turkey but stored in Turkey can be transferred to service providers abroad by following the GDPR scope for personal data collection and in line with the agreement (to the countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data).
Your personal data can be transferred
- to our business partners that we collaborate and/or receive service to present and promote the products and services,
- to the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
- to regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices,
- other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data,
- to legal entities that have a commercial relationship with Artebir and have your phone number.
7. Personal Data Storage and Protection
Artebir is liable to take necessary software precautions such as hash, encryption, transaction records, access methods and physical security measures for systems and databases that store personal data to prevent illegal or unauthorized access according to Article 12 of GDPR and ensure security. If it is detected that the personal data has been obtained by unauthorized parties illegally, this will be reported in written format to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately, in accordance with the legal regulation.
8. Updatedness and Accuracy of Personal Data
Under Article 4 of GDPR, Artebir is liable to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. Accordingly, our members need to share accurate and up-to-date data or update their data on website/mobile app for Artebir to undertake this liability.
9. Personal Data Owner Rights Under 6698 GDPR
According to Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and other relevant articles, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
Personal Data Owner can request from Artebir (Data Supervisor) to:
- Learn whether your personal data is processed,
- Demand information if your personal data is processed,
- Learn the purpose to process your personal data and whether such data is used purposefully,
- Learn the third parties domestically or internationally that your personal data are transferred,
- To ask for correction of your personal data if such data is missing or incorrect,
- Delete/destroy your personal data according to TPDPL Article 7,
- To notify third parties that the personal data is transferred to when the personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed,
- Object to any results to the detriment of you when processed data is exclusively analysed via automatic systems.
10. Communication and Application Method
The Data Supervisor Representative to be appointed by Artebir will be announced in the Data Supervisor Registry and on website where this document is located when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can send any questions, views or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artebir will provide a positive/negative response to the requests in written or digital format with the justification within 30 days. The processes related to the demands shall be free. However, Artebir reserves the right to demand fee if this process incurs any costs. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
This agreement is last updated on 01/04/2021.